White text is pictured on a blue background. The headline text reads. “Imagine if the government cared as much about those contracting the virus cared about ‘contracting’ during the virus!”.
Under this are three bullet points, each illustrated with green virus with a pound sign in them. They read as follows:
- £10.5 billion awarded without competition
- Companies with links to to politicians or senior officials given ‘high priority’
- Key documentation on why suppliers chosen is missing
Do your bit for independent journalism
Did you know that less than 1.5% of our readers contribute financially to The Canary? Imagine what we could do if just a few more people joined our movement to achieve a shared vision of a free and fair society where we nurture people and planet.
We need you to help out, if you can.
When you give a monthly amount to fund our work, you are supporting truly independent journalism. We hold power to account and have weathered many attempts to shut us down and silence the counterpoint to the mainstream.
You can count on us for rigorous journalism and fearless opposition to an increasingly fascist government and right wing mainstream media.
In return you get:
- Advert free reading experience
- Behind the scenes monthly e-newsletter
- 20% discount from our shop