We’d love to hear your opinions on the issues we cover. If you would like to submit a letter for publication, please:
- email it to [email protected]
- include the title and date of the article you’re responding to.
- include your full real name, address and contact telephone number.
- note that we prefer letters of no more than 200 words.
If we publish your letter, we will only publish your name and town/city/country. We may also edit your letter for space and clarity.
Publishing your letter does not necessarily mean The Canary shares your views.
We will publish a selection of letters in monthly posts on our letters page.
Do your bit for independent journalism
Did you know that less than 1.5% of our readers contribute financially to The Canary? Imagine what we could do if just a few more people joined our movement to achieve a shared vision of a free and fair society where we nurture people and planet.
We need you to help out, if you can.
When you give a monthly amount to fund our work, you are supporting truly independent journalism. We hold power to account and have weathered many attempts to shut us down and silence the counterpoint to the mainstream.
You can count on us for rigorous journalism and fearless opposition to an increasingly fascist government and right wing mainstream media.
In return you get:
- Advert free reading experience
- Behind the scenes monthly e-newsletter
- 20% discount from our shop