The British tabloids have bravely reported that Jeremy Corbyn was a Soviet collaborator. And we say bravely, because no one else was courageous enough to report the accusations of a former spy who claimed to have arranged Live Aid on behalf of Czechoslovakia.
But what secrets did Corbyn sell?
What secrets did Britain even have?
A new leak has shed some light.
Comrade Corbyn is alleged to have told Czechoslovakia the following:
Continue reading below...
- Young Davey Cameron is a pie (they didn’t know who this was).
- Although potatoes can be good, ostentatious fun, it’s worth remembering that they don’t count towards your five-a-day.
- Thatcher used the milk she stole from children to feed her army of genetically-perverted flying monkeys.
- Walking is good exercise, but you have to do a lot of it.
- Birmingham isn’t real. It was invented in 1967 as a means of repelling tourists from the secret training facility of our Olympic curling team.
- The government’s attempt to grow a Tory super-politician went awry when the petri dish of genetic material was repeatedly contaminated with rat faeces and glue. As a result, PROJECT BORIS JOHNSON was deemed to be a failure.
- UB40 was an MI5 front for smuggling Branston Pickle into Jamaica.
- We do actually drive on the right side of the road. We just pretend not to when tourists are around for a laugh.
- Yorkshire tea isn’t even grown in Yorkshire.
Some people are saying this comprehensive list of leaked secrets isn’t very credible, as it was handed to the tabloids by a man who was wearing his underpants on his head. A spokesperson from The Sun responded by saying:
Where else would we get news from?
Featured image via screengrab
Since you're here ...
We know you don't need a lecture. You wouldn't be here if you didn't care.
Now, more than ever, we need your help to challenge the rightwing press and hold power to account. Please help us survive and thrive.