The fact that the Trump/Kim summit has been arranged on the fly shouldn’t concern you, however. It’s the fact that Trump couldn’t stick to a plan even if he had one that’s the biggest worry. Although the US does at least have some potential talking points.
According to the White House, Trump intends to:
- Ask if Kim follows President Trump on Twitter.
- Have a discussion about all the people who were very unfair to President Trump.
- Compare hands to prove President Trump doesn’t have weirdly small extremities.
- Discuss some other people who were very unfair to President Trump.
- Offer a lengthy description of the size of President Trump’s inauguration crowd.
- Break for colouring-in time.
- Discuss even more people who were very unfair to President Trump.
- Golf again.
- Have a further break for nap time.
- Give a scene-by-scene breakdown of President Trump’s most hated Saturday Night Live sketches.
- Break for executive time.
- Hiss like a bobcat at the gathered media for 20 minutes.
- Break for Covfefe time.
- Have a no-holds-barred conversation about the relationship of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again–just watch. He can do much better!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2012
- Discuss nuclear disarmament (if there’s time).
If you’re worried that Trump will actually discuss all these points, you shouldn’t be. The man is incapable of sticking to a plan.
If anything, he’ll talk about something worse.
– Join The Canary, so we can keep holding the powerful to account.
Featured image via Kim Wing Summialo / Wikimedia