There have been many questions since David Dimbleby announced he’s leaving Question Time. These questions include:
- Could his replacement be any worse?
- Does the Question Time format need a shakeup?
- Will the changes be paid for by the Brexit Dividend?
All of which have now been answered:
- It doesn’t exist, so no.
The proposed shake-up isn’t that big a change, however. Nigel Farage was on Question Time all the time anyway.
Nigel on Nigel
The new show will be called The Nigel Farage Hour with Nigel Farage. It will feature Nigel Farage taking questions from Nigel Farage, and will cover topics like Nigel Farage and former leaders of UKIP.
Other points of conversation will include:
- Exactly how glorious is Brexit?
- How much Russian collusion wasn’t there by Leave.EU?
- Why is the NHS so terrible and can we sell it off fast enough?
- Why do these leftists embarrass themselves by saying I look like a cross between a lizard and a walnut?
- Who should independent England declare war on first – Scotland or Gary Lineker?
Rather than having new audiences every week, the show will be watched by the famous ‘wall of gammon’:
— Sketchaganda (@sketchaganda) March 15, 2018
Of course, it’s important the BBC remains balanced. That’s why Nigel Farage will also be taking over The Andrew Marr Show. That way you can see ol’ Lizard-nut first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
– Join The Canary, so we can keep holding the powerful to account.
Featured image via Gage Skidmore – Flickr
Do your bit for independent journalism
Did you know that less than 1.5% of our readers contribute financially to The Canary? Imagine what we could do if just a few more people joined our movement to achieve a shared vision of a free and fair society where we nurture people and planet.
We need you to help out, if you can.
When you give a monthly amount to fund our work, you are supporting truly independent journalism. We hold power to account and have weathered many attempts to shut us down and silence the counterpoint to the mainstream.
You can count on us for rigorous journalism and fearless opposition to an increasingly fascist government and right wing mainstream media.
In return you get:
- Advert free reading experience
- Behind the scenes monthly e-newsletter
- 20% discount from our shop