The title reads “Civil liberty concerns unmasked”.
Next to an illustration of a smart phone is the following text:
- Tracks you, wherever you go
- Can send info on everything you say and look up to corporations and probably your gov.
- Allows you to watch funny cat videos on the go
Next to an illustration of a face mask it reads:
- Helps reduce spread of COVID-19
- Must be worn in shops
- Reduces ability to play trumpet effectively
We know everyone is suffering under the Tories - but the Canary is a vital weapon in our fight back, and we need your support
The Canary Workers’ Co-op knows life is hard. The Tories are waging a class war against us we’re all having to fight. But like trade unions and community organising, truly independent working-class media is a vital weapon in our armoury.
The Canary doesn’t have the budget of the corporate media. In fact, our income is over 1,000 times less than the Guardian’s. What we do have is a radical agenda that disrupts power and amplifies marginalised communities. But we can only do this with our readers’ support.
So please, help us continue to spread messages of resistance and hope. Even the smallest donation would mean the world to us.