The title reads “Civil liberty concerns unmasked”.
Next to an illustration of a smart phone is the following text:
- Tracks you, wherever you go
- Can send info on everything you say and look up to corporations and probably your gov.
- Allows you to watch funny cat videos on the go
Next to an illustration of a face mask it reads:
- Helps reduce spread of COVID-19
- Must be worn in shops
- Reduces ability to play trumpet effectively
Do your bit for independent journalism
Did you know that less than 1.5% of our readers contribute financially to The Canary? Imagine what we could do if just a few more people joined our movement to achieve a shared vision of a free and fair society where we nurture people and planet.
We need you to help out, if you can.
When you give a monthly amount to fund our work, you are supporting truly independent journalism. We hold power to account and have weathered many attempts to shut us down and silence the counterpoint to the mainstream.
You can count on us for rigorous journalism and fearless opposition to an increasingly fascist government and right wing mainstream media.
In return you get:
- Advert free reading experience
- Behind the scenes monthly e-newsletter
- 20% discount from our shop